Following the appointment of experienced corporate executive and geologist Rob Longley as CEO on 1 May 2019, the Board of Ardiden strongly believes its two-pronged approach of:
- Exploring the Pickle Lake Gold Project, which is underpinned by high quality exploration prospects
- Advancing the Seymour Lake Lithium Project with a strategic partner, is the most appropriate strategy to improve shareholder value
The Board and CEO are committed to delivering the Company’s strategic priorities:
- Maximising the value of the Company’s Gold and Lithium mineral assets in northwest Ontario, Canada.
- Exploration drilling of the Pickle Lake Gold Project and delivery of a maiden Gold Inferred Resource Estimate at the Kasagiminnis Gold Deposit prepared in accordance with the JORC (2012) Code.
- Securing a Partner or Alliance for value extraction from the Company’s 100%-owned Seymour Lake Lithium Project and its other Lithium holdings, also in Ontario.
- Provide regular news flow and better inform its shareholders and the market of the highly prospective gold and lithium development activity in Ontario and the broader North American region.
- Optimising the allocation of Ardiden’s existing (as at 30 June 2019) AUD3.2m in available funds